Camping Tips to Camp like a Champ
- You will be visiting remote areas where modern conveniences may not be available.
- Make sure you carry personal medicines, electric torch, insect repellents and other essentials.
- It may rain anytime. An umbrella or a light raincoat is recommended.
- It can get very cold at night. It is advisable to carry a sweater, jacket, monkey cap, gloves and woollen socks.
- It is absolutely essential to adhere to the safety norms and procedures laid down by the camp authorities. It is in the interest of your safety.
- Do pay minute attention to the instructions issued by the camp leader.
- If you are scared of an activity, tell the camp leader about it. He will encourage and motivate you. We do not force people.
- Please ensure that the rechargeable batteries of your digital cameras, camcorders are fully charged.
- In case of sprains or injuries, report immediately to the camp leader. You may require the services of a doctor or a hospital.
- Do not leave wrappers and poly bags in forest during trekking and activities.
- Do not Harm trees
- Before heading for your adventure trekking trip, do study weather forecast. Avoid trekking during bad weather or adverse climatic situations.
- While planning your trekking trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check up
- Always wear proper trekking shoes while trekking. Uncomfortable pair of shoes can harshly hurt your feet and can lead to serious foot injuries while trekking
- In case you feel dizzy or unusually breathless during treks, please report to the camp in charge immediately. You may be suffering from dehydration or altitude sickness.
Our Image Gallery
Few moments from our gallery